IMPORTANT UPDATE/ REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTERING TURKEY
Measures to be implemented to enter Turkey as of July 1st 2021
As part of the measures against Covid-19 in Turkey, following rules will be implemented for those who travel to Turkey as of July 1st 2021:
- All travels by air, sea, land and railway have been suspended from Bangladesh, Brazil, South Africa, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka as of July 1 and until further notice.
- Those arriving from other countries but have been in the above listed six countries within the last 14 days will need to show a negative PCR test taken within a maximum of 72 hours before entry and will be required to quarantine for 14 days.
- Passengers arriving from Pakistan and Afghanistan, or those who have been there in the last 14 days, will need to quarantine in Turkey for 10 days upon arrival.
- Those coming from the United Kingdom, Iran, Egypt and Singapore will need to show a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- People arriving from countries other than the aforementioned ones who can provide documentation that they received a COVID-19 vaccine in the last 14 days or that they have recovered from COVID-19 in the last six months starting as of the 28th day after their first positive test result will not be required to provide test results or quarantine.
Additionally, proof of a negative COVID-19 test result conducted within 72 hours prior to arriving in Turkey or a negative rapid antigen test conducted within a maximum of 48 hours before their arrival will suffice for those unable to provide other documentation.
-All incoming passengers may be subject to a sampling-based COVID-19 test at all border gates.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 17:30
-Personal Application hours for visas 09.30-13.00 -Appointment must be arranged for all consular services. --Please do not call the duty officer/ emergency line for your questions on visa issues.
|4/21/2023||4/21/2023||First Day of Eid|
|6/28/2023||6/28/2023||First Day of Eid|
+ 90 312 292 29 29